BullTrained Wrestling Team
2019-2020 Wrestling Season
NOTE: Guaranteed all locations minimum 3 times per month – On Occasion Coach Henson schedule may permit a change/cancel of class due to travel. You will be informed in advance of any change.
*****We need everyone to follow us/like us on Facebook BullTrained or Instagram @bulltrained for practice updates, videos, and the latest BullTrained news. We will not email or text cancelled practices. We need to be able to reach everyone and these two social media sites allows us this avenue*****
- BullTrained requires all wrestlers to pay by the month. (No Exceptions)
- All payments are do at the first of the month.
- You can pay cash, check, Venmo, PayPal, or sign up for automatic withdraw below.
Hallsville High School
Monday 6pm – 7:30pm / Thursday 6pm – 7:30pm
14633 N. Ricketts RD Hallsville, MO 65255
St. Charles MMA Tuesday 7pm – 8:30pm
3601 Droste Road, St. Charles Missouri 63301
Hannibal Lagrange Wednesday 6pm – 7:30pm
1 Secker Fieldhouse Hannibal Missouri, 63401
Training (All Ages)
BullTrained Pass $105 monthly (One location per week (4 Practices a month) Beginners group starting soon.
BullTrained Elite Pass $125 (Unlimited Elite Practices Monthly) Beginners group starting soon.
Bulltrained Gold PASS $120 One Location per week (4 practices a month) MOD Squad Advanced
BullTrained Executive PASS – $160 (Unlimited Executive Practices Monthly) Mod Squad Advanced
Rules & Regulations
- ALL Parents will have a phone interview with Coach Henson to decide if it is a fit for your wrestler.
- All Ages (Must be willing to train and not complain)
- If you pay weekly your are expected to show up. If you miss on a continuous basis you will be replaced.
- No parents coaching
- No video
- No contracts
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or pay pal link to be sent to you.
- BullTrained Team Snap for all updates and adjusted schedules if needed
- Participants are required to have primary health insurance
- Participants must have signed the BullTrained release form
Camp participants must possess a USA Wrestling card, available on line at www.themat.com
BullTrained Freestyle ALL AGES
This freestyle season will be for the wrestlers who strives to achieve the next level of wrestling in High School, College, Worlds, and Olympics. .
Why Choose BullTrained?
Coach Henson style of wrestling stems from his philosophy: Consistency Wins! Position wrestling learned through Repetition, Repetition, Repetition!!!
The BullTrained Series teaches a variety of position-based techniques and skills that are necessary to develop wrestlers into champions. One-on-one instruction and interactive sessions are the hallmarks of the BullTrained Trade Mark. The team curriculum includes advanced wrestling techniques and mental preparedness, character development and more. Coach Henson believes through a positive attitude, mental toughness, technical enhancement and hard work, every wrestler can be the kind of champion they want to be!
What BullTrained offers!
Geared toward individuals that are looking to give more than they take and understand what is means to truly be a champion in life. It is our hope that by doing this we will ensure that every student – athlete challenges themselves in the BullTrained system through technique, tactics, drilling, live wrestling, mental toughness, and respect for the sport
There will be a strong focus on teaching each wrestler how to excel on every level through proper training. We believe you must be given the proper tools to succeed today to be a champion tomorrow. This is a once in a life time chance for your wrestler to be lead and trained by Coach Sammie Henson.
We want motivated student – athletes fueled by a enthusiastic work ethic with a desire to succeed and elevate others to excel together.
Bull Trained Wrestling Series
It’s A Lifestyle – BULLIEVE – Consistency Wins
2017 Freestyle World Team Championship Coach
2 X NCAA Champion 71 – 0 / Olympic Silver / World Champion / World Bronze
Past Division I Coaching Experience
- Head Coach West Virginia University
- Head Assistant Coach University of Missouri
- Associate Head Coach University of Oklahoma
- Associate Head Coach Cal Poly University
- Associate Head Coach University of Chattanooga – Tennessee
- Numerous years of experience at other universities