BullTrained Wrestling Team
2 X NCAA Champion / Olympic Silver / World Champion / World Bronze
Why Choose BullTrained?
Coach Sammie Henson style of wrestling stems from his philosophy: Consistency Wins! Position wrestling learned through Repetition, Repetition, Repetition!!!
The BullTrained Series teaches a variety of position-based techniques and skills that are necessary to develop wrestlers into champions. One-on-one instruction and interactive sessions are the hallmarks of the BullTrained Trade Mark. The team curriculum includes advanced wrestling techniques and mental preparedness, character development and more. Coach Henson believes through a positive attitude, mental toughness, technical enhancement and hard work, every wrestler can be the kind of champion they want to be!
What BullTrained offers!
Geared toward individuals that are looking to give more than they take and understand what is means to truly be a champion in life. It is our hope that by doing this we will ensure that every student – athlete challenges themselves in the BullTrained system through technique, tactics, drilling, live wrestling, mental toughness, and respect for the sport
There will be a strong focus on teaching each wrestler how to excel on every level through proper training. We believe you must be given the proper tools to succeed today to be a champion tomorrow. This is a once in a life time chance for your wrestler to be lead and trained by Coach Sammie Henson.
We want motivated student – athletes fueled by enthusiastic work ethic with a desire to succeed and elevate others to excel together.
- Bulltrained Gold PASS $120 One Location per week 4 practices/monthly – Only Available at SCMMA Location
- BullTrained Supreme PASS – $160 All Locations ALL practices/monthly
Dubes Training Facility
Only Full Time Wrestlers for the month $160 / 8 Practice an also access to practices at SCMMA
Dubes Training Facility
- March 1st Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 3rd Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 8th Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 10th Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 15th Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 17th Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 22nd Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 24th Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 29th Monday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- March 31st Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Dubes Training Facility 23151 N. Jefferson Street 65240
St. Charles MMA
Tuesday – $120 for this location only unless participating at both location then $160.
- March 2nd Tuesday 7pm – 8:30pm
- March 9th Tuesday 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- March 16th Tuesday 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- March 23rd Tuesday 7:00pm – 8:30pm
- March 30th Tuesday 7:00pm – 8:30pm
1861 Scherer Pkwy, St. Charles Missouri 63301
Wrestling Schedule March – April 2021
- Regionals Cape Girardeau MO March 6th 2021 – Cowboy
- State Championship Kemper Arena Kansas City MO March 13th Full Team Leaders will Coach
- PIAA State Championship Hershey Pennsylvania March 13th Cowboy & Sammie will attend this event!
- BullTrained Grind & Grit Girls Showcase Camp Tulsa Oklahoma March 19th – 21st
- BullTrained Grind & Grit Freestyle Season Camp April 9th – 11th
- BullTrained Wrestling Olympic Duals – State College Pennsylvania April 16th – 18th Boys / Girls (Invite Only)
- Missouri Freestyle Championship April 24th & 25th
- Jackson “Cowboy” Henson tentative return to the Cage April 24th
Rules & Regulations
- All payments are do at the first of the month/ NO CONTRACTS
- Payment made by online, pay pal link, venmo, or cash (if paying by cash please put in envelope with wrestlers name and month) https://www.paypal.me/bulltrained
- NOTE: Guaranteed all locations minimum 3 times per month – On Occasion Coach Henson schedule may permit a change/cancel of class due to travel. You will be informed in advance of any change.
- All Ages (Must be willing to train and not complain)
- No parents coaching
- No video.
- Participants are required to have primary health insurance
- Participants must have signed the BullTrained release form
Camp participants must possess a USA Wrestling card, available on line at www.themat.com
- We need everyone to follow us/like us on Facebook BullTrained or Instagram @bulltrained for practice updates, videos, and the latest BullTrained news. We will not email or text cancelled practices. We need to be able to reach everyone and these two social media sites allows us this avenue****