BullTrained Wrestling Team
Blair Oaks High School Monday 6:00pm – 7:45pm
January 7th, 14th, 21st, & 28th (Dates will be updated monthly) 1909 State HWY Wardsville, Missouri 652101
SCMMA Tuesday 7:00pm – 8:45pm
January 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th (Dates will be updated monthly) 1861 Scherer PKWY #100 St. Charles, Missouri 63303
Hannibal Lagrange Uni. Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:45pm
January 16th, 23rd, & 30th (Dates will be updated monthly 1 Secker Fieldhouse Hannibal, Missouri 63401
Monthly – $120
Weekly – $37 per wrestler (note if paying weekly discount above does not apply)
Executive PASS – Train at ALL 3 LOCATIONS for $160 a month (12 practices with a World Champ and World Level Coach for around $14 per practice) *****Must be cleared with Coach Henson
Rules & Regulations
- ALL Parents will have a phone interview with Coach Henson to decide if it is a fit for your wrestler.
- 8th grade and below only
- Everyone will be required to have a training partner to sign up together.
- If you pay weekly your are expected to show up. If you miss on a continuous basis you will be replaced.
- No parents coaching
- No video
- No contracts
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or pay pal link to be sent to you.
- BullTrained Team Snap for all updates and adjusted schedules if needed
- Participants are required to have primary health insurance
- Participants must have signed the BullTrained release form
Camp participants must possess a USA Wrestling card, available on line at www.themat.com
BullTrained Freestyle March – June High School Middle School
This freestyle season will be for the wrestlers who strives to achieve the next level of wrestling in College, Worlds, and Olympics. More information will be provided soon.
Why Choose BullTrained?
Coach Henson style of wrestling stems from his philosophy: Consistency Wins! Position wrestling learned through Repetition, Repetition, Repetition!!!
The BullTrained Series teaches a variety of position-based techniques and skills that are necessary to develop wrestlers into champions. One-on-one instruction and interactive sessions are the hallmarks of the BullTrained Trade Mark. The team curriculum includes advanced wrestling techniques and mental preparedness, character development and more. Coach Henson believes through a positive attitude, mental toughness, technical enhancement and hard work, every wrestler can be the kind of champion they want to be!
What BullTrained offers!
Geared toward individuals that are looking to give more than they take and understand what is means to truly be a champion in life. It is our hope that by doing this we will ensure that every student – athlete challenges themselves in the BullTrained system through technique, tactics, drilling, live wrestling, mental toughness, and respect for the sport
There will be a strong focus on teaching each wrestler how to excel on every level through proper training. We believe you must be given the proper tools to succeed today to be a champion tomorrow. This is a once in a life time chance for your wrestler to be lead and trained by Coach Sammie Henson.
We want motivated student – athletes fueled by a enthusiastic work ethic with a desire to succeed and elevate others to excel together.
Bull Trained Wrestling Series
It’s A Lifestyle – BULLIEVE – Consistency Wins
2017 Freestyle World Team Championship Coach
2 X NCAA Champion 71 – 0 / Olympic Silver / World Champion / World Bronze
Past Division I Coaching Experience
- Head Coach West Virginia University
- Head Assistant Coach University of Missouri
- Associate Head Coach University of Oklahoma
- Associate Head Coach Cal Poly University
- Associate Head Coach University of Chattanooga – Tennessee
- Numerous years of experience at other universities