BullTrained Wrestling Team
2019-2020 Wrestling Season
NOTE: Guaranteed all locations minimum 3 times per month – On Occasion Coach Henson schedule may permit a change/cancel of class due to travel. You will be informed in advance of any change.
*****We need everyone to follow us/like us on Facebook BullTrained or Instagram @bulltrained for practice updates, videos, and the latest BullTrained news. We will not email or text cancelled practices. We need to be able to reach everyone and these two social media sites allows us this avenue*****
- BullTrained requires all wrestlers to pay by the month. (No Exceptions)
- All payments are do at the first of the month.
- Starting July 1st all payments need to be scheduled online at the first of each month. Register online for monthly with draws or I can send you BullTrained paypal link that you can save and manually pay each month.
- Copy and paste this in your browser to pay monthly fee manually. https://www.paypal.me/bulltrained
Dubes Training Facility
Dubes Training Facility: 9am – 10:30am 8th grade in Below —— 10:30am – NOON High School
Only Full Time Wrestlers for the month of August $160 / 8 Practice an also access to practices at SCMMA
August 3rd Monday
August 10th Monday
August 11th Tuesday
August 12th Wednesday
August 13th Thursday
August 24th Monday — 5pm 8th Grade & U / 6:30pm High School
August 25th Tuesday — 5pm 8th Grade & U / 6:30pm High School
August 26th Wednesday — 5pm 8th Grade & U / 6:30pm High School
Dubes Training Facility 21351 N. Jefferson Street 65240
St. Charles MMA
August – 2020
Thursday- $120 for this location only unless participating at both location then $160.
August 6th Thursday 7:00PM
August 11th Tuesday 7:00PM
August 13th Thursday 7:00PM
August 27th Thursday
1861 Scherer Pkwy, St. Charles Missouri 63301
Waynesburg Central High School
Sunday 4:30pm – 6:00pm
30 Zimmerman Drive Waynesburg Pennsylvania 15370
Bulltrained Gold PASS $120 One Location per week (4 practices a month) MOD Squad Advanced
BullTrained Executive PASS – $160 (Unlimited Executive Practices Monthly) Mod Squad Advanced
- May 2020 Small Group Wrestling
- All June we will host camps and encourage everyone to attend as many as you can. Can not put a price on two or three practices a day.
Rules & Regulations
- ALL Parents will have a phone interview with Coach Henson to decide if it is a fit for your wrestler.
- All Ages (Must be willing to train and not complain)
- If you pay weekly your are expected to show up. If you miss on a continuous basis you will be replaced.
- No parents coaching
- No video
- No contracts
- Payment can be made by pay pal link to be sent to you or cash.
- BullTrained Team Snap for all updates and adjusted schedules if needed
- Participants are required to have primary health insurance
- Participants must have signed the BullTrained release form
Camp participants must possess a USA Wrestling card, available on line at www.themat.com
BullTrained Freestyle ALL AGES
This freestyle season will be for the wrestlers who strives to achieve the next level of wrestling in High School, College, Worlds, and Olympics. .
Why Choose BullTrained?
Coach Henson style of wrestling stems from his philosophy: Consistency Wins! Position wrestling learned through Repetition, Repetition, Repetition!!!
The BullTrained Series teaches a variety of position-based techniques and skills that are necessary to develop wrestlers into champions. One-on-one instruction and interactive sessions are the hallmarks of the BullTrained Trade Mark. The team curriculum includes advanced wrestling techniques and mental preparedness, character development and more. Coach Henson believes through a positive attitude, mental toughness, technical enhancement and hard work, every wrestler can be the kind of champion they want to be!
What BullTrained offers!
Geared toward individuals that are looking to give more than they take and understand what is means to truly be a champion in life. It is our hope that by doing this we will ensure that every student – athlete challenges themselves in the BullTrained system through technique, tactics, drilling, live wrestling, mental toughness, and respect for the sport
There will be a strong focus on teaching each wrestler how to excel on every level through proper training. We believe you must be given the proper tools to succeed today to be a champion tomorrow. This is a once in a life time chance for your wrestler to be lead and trained by Coach Sammie Henson.
We want motivated student – athletes fueled by a enthusiastic work ethic with a desire to succeed and elevate others to excel together.
Bull Trained Wrestling Series
It’s A Lifestyle – BULLIEVE – Consistency Wins
Freestyle World Team Championship Coach
2 X NCAA Champion 71 – 0 / Olympic Silver / World Champion / World Bronze
Past Division I Coaching Experience
- Head Coach West Virginia University
- Head Assistant Coach University of Missouri
- Associate Head Coach University of Oklahoma
- Associate Head Coach Cal Poly University
- Associate Head Coach University of Chattanooga – Tennessee
- Numerous years of experience at other universities